Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
时间:2023-12-10 02:22:33 出处:뉴스阅读（143）
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- Tourism potential of Philippines, Korea discussed at GBF
- Pak Kyongni Prize winner Christoph Ransmayr says literature sparks imagination, breaks biases
- US Fed keeps key lending rate unchanged for second consecutive time
- Exports log first rise in 13 months in sign of trade recovery for Korea
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
- Yoon hosts private banquet with chaebol chiefs
- Asiana Airlines to sell cargo biz to smooth merger
- Asiana Airlines board to reconvene to vote on cargo biz sell
- Congresswoman redoubles calls for support to designate Nov. 22 as 'Kimchi Day'