时间:2023-12-10 03:02:43 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
- Memorial park for independence fighter to open in Kazakhstan
- Yoon donates W5m toward construction of memorial for ex
- LG Energy Solution debuts new battery
- Passengers file complaints over burning smell on Gimpo Goldline
- ArtToken, KAIST sign MOU to cooperate in art, technology fields
- Floor leader of main opposition party voices disappointment at Yoon's budget speech
- [Herald Interview] Journey to find her voice has brought Vittoria Yeo to peak performance
- 조응천 "8년간 쓴소리 했는데…요즘은 백태클에 뒤통수 가격"